Success / Fitness Coach & Strategist
- Celeste is Chief Encouragement Officer (CEO) of Celeste Jonson International.
- She’s an author (7 books); keynote speaker & trainer (Leading and Succeeding in a Complex World); fitness coach (Independent Beachbody Coach); and strategist (practical application driven) with a special emphasis on transitions and transformations.
- Her clients say she is an expert at energizing and inspiring people, particularly influencers, to fully utilize their God-given gifts, potential and power to facilitate smooth transitions and optimal transformations in themselves and others.
- Her expansive experience includes working with multi-national corporations, nonprofits, small business, international leadership development organizations, and launching her own successful business over 17 years ago.
- For more than two years she worked with internationally known speaker Les Brown as road manager, co-presenter and co-host of a talk radio show in Chicago.
- She hosted her own nationally syndicated radio show called Focus on Women for two years, which aired in 70 markets.
- She has also authored seven books, e-books, journals and various recordings. Her best selling book set, DARE to Succeed and Action Plan has encouraged thousands to develop critical success habits.
- This Michigan State University graduate is a two-time New York City Marathon runner. She uses the lessons learned to inspire others to remain focused and go the distance breaking through roadblocks to victory.